What is Growth Factor and how does it work?

As you guys already know, in the new update there is a new thing showed up in cash shop. I wonder if u guys getting confused what is this thing and why does it is so expensive. And this time i'm gonna explain you a bit.

Growth Factor is a new way to level up your low level digi with using the exp you've got from your high level digi. I mean it is like sharing your exp to other digi that u wished to be leveled up for. So, once u activate it, it will automatically sharing the exp you've got when you are killing high level digi or maybe in the raid so that you finally can ended up in leveling your low level digi without wasting time. But seriously, actually that thing isn't that good. Because the exp shared by this thing are not that much. So, if u wanna level up fast then you better go up and fight using that digi rather than use this expensive thing to level up low level. And here is a video about Growth Factor :


Comments

  1. I also dabbled in the demos of a few other games and one of them, to my surprise, has engaged my interest. It's a driving game called Stuntman: Ignition. Tongue firmly in cheek, the game puts you in the driver's seat of a stunt car filming an action sequence for an over-the-top action movie... or perhaps a parody of an action movie, it's hard to tell. You have to navigate an increasingly insane course at lunatic speeds pulling off complex stunts, ideally close together in sequence. It's also frustrating in that it's nearly impossible to even complete the course, let alone with a good score, so you just do it over and over and over. And yet somehow in spite of this I actually enjoyed it so much I decided to put it on my Christmas list. best ps4 games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! I highly recommend this written and I’ll visit this blog again. Keep writing.
    Top 5 Facts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts